But workers just keep getting worked over, and 'Right to Work' laws threaten to take this attack much further!
Join us for a discussion on:
- What "Right To Work" really means
- Whether a weakened labour movement can really resist this attack
- What kind of labour movement can reverse the current backward
September 12 at 7:00pm
Steelworkers Hall, 25 Cecil St.
Speakers (To be followed by audience discussion):
- John Cartwright, President of Toronto & District Labour Council
- Sonia Singh, Workers' Action Center
- Sam Gindin, Retired Research Director, CAW
Labour Committee, Greater Toronto Workers' Assembly